Mental dreams

BBaby

Reaction score
....so far this week I have dreamt :

Oh and I were on a coach that got hijacked and we were held hostage

My friend got beat up by Chris Brown

It was xmas but we didnt have time to open any presents, a week later they were all still wrapped and i was getting really annoyed (My uncle gave me 500£ for Xmas in a card which I did manage to open)

I brought a pet mear cat

I was re-upholstering a chair in red velvet with the operations manager from work, which then turned into a coat.

I could go on ......

Last edited:
Awe there so vivid too lol.
Well mines were as bad:
- Saving someone from inbreed killers in a under ground car park.
- Bleeding but everyone wouldn't talk about it.
- Having a relationship with my boss (gross).
Lol. Weird.

Hehe babyk they just made me giggle! Xx

Yep I remember someone saying ages ago about crazy dreams but I didn't think they would be as bad as they are lol!!!

My dreams are so weird it's unreal. I'm doing a lot of flying in them lol x

I've been having such vivid dreams too!
I think the craziest one was oh took me on a trip around Europe where we became drug dealers to afford our flight home!!
Wierdly though allthe crazy dreams I've had ended with me being pregnant, strange or what!
Your Chris Brown one made me lol, how random!

I too have had a drug relate dream! ...... Weeks ago my mom got me hooked on crack cocaine even tho she knew I was pregnant!

..... Chris Brown was really aggressive lol! :) xxx

I had the most graphic dream last night that my hubby was cheating on me! I was so angry with him when he woke up lol xxx

I had a dream where my daughter was screaming the house down but wouldn't let me help her she wanted her nan. I was downstairs listening to her screaming feeling useless before my mum came back to tell me she had just had a baby. I went Ito my daughters room after I woke up and said let me feel your belly lol she did before asking me why. Good job I had no tests left it was so real x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back