Menstrual cups

Apple2018

Reaction score
I was reading up on menstrual cups and hear how some women have used them to get pregnant by inserting them straight after sex to ensure that sperm head up the right way! Apparently there is some scientific evidence to back this up. Anybody used this method or heard about it?

I haven’t personally used them no but have seen YouTube videos on them.
If you want to give it a try then go for it.

I know some ladies have used them whilst TTC but not sure on success rates.

Personally, I think staying on your back for a bit would do the same thing? Im sure I read that after 15 mins or so they are in the right place anyway so not sure how effective a cup would be

I've no experience with them but don't see the harm in trying.

As Sugarpop says, I also think they get in pretty quickly so I'm not sure how effective they would be.

I used a diva cup the month I conceived. Not sure if it was a coincidence but after 16 months I was willing to try anything. I inserted it just after sex to try and keep the sperm up there. Then I took it out the following morning. Meant no leakage when I went for a wee.

I used a diva cup the month I conceived. Not sure if it was a coincidence but after 16 months I was willing to try anything. I inserted it just after sex to try and keep the sperm up there. Then I took it out the following morning. Meant no leakage when I went for a wee.

Did you elevate your hips afterwards?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back