Meningitis test kit

Tia got meningitis at 9 months... at first there was no rash but it appeared about 2 hours after she started vomiting violently....and she was really unwell without the rash for a good 6 hours beforehand...

When the rash came out I just used a glass and if it's a proper rash it doesn't disappear, it's really obvious.. Tia just had a few spots to start off with on her stomach, but within a few hours it covered her entire body...

tbh, I think spending 10 quid on a piece of plastic is a waste of money, it seems to me that they are playing on your fear.... go on line, down load a list of symptoms and keep it in the nursery if you are worried, and if you ever need too (and hopefully you never will), just use a plain glass out the cupboard, it worked for Tia...

Yeah I agree, I wouldn't need a posh bit of plastic to tell me something was wrong.
Generally, by the time they get the rash they have already shown a other severe symptoms anyway. I'd be looking for things like a high pitched cry, vomiting, stiff neck, aversion to bright light etc. as well as a rash.

OMG sorry but that is a complete rip off :talkhand: I agree with squiglet, they are playing om peoples fear and its disgusting :x

My hv gave me a FREE post card with all the symptoms to look out for and the tumberler test works just fine (or even just gently pressing your finger on the rash)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back