MEN!!!!

Slinky Sarah

Reaction score
Well iv finally got my first EVER positive ovulation test ( :cheer: ) but OH doesnt want to see me :(
Think last night may catch it? Im gutted, why today of all days :(

aww sorry hun :hug:
why doesnt he want to see you? did you tell him you're OV?

Can't you tell him you'll make it worth his while and tempt him with naughtiness? I usually try that first and if that fails then tell him he has to cos it's the right time!

Good luck
+++
p.s. last night could have been enough- you could have already OVd I guess and the test is sensing the downsurge...? Also sperm lasts a few days... :hug:

iv just rung him and told him....told him id got positive OPK, explained it lol and he just oh right and that means?....so i told him its the best time to conceive....
then i said so i need to get down...he laughed and said bog off (typical for him lol). So im waiting for him to come online when he gets in to try talk better cos he was out driving at the time.

I really hope last night was enough...the line isnt darker, its just about the same darkness, and i had absalutly tones of EWCM yesterday but none today... :think:
oh im fed up :(

pff men, tell him to bog off next time he wants to do it when ur not OV :lol:

well im hoping last night was enough :( not gonna be getting my hopes up this month though

:hug: im sure it could have been enough. spermies stay alive a few days so could easilly be there still now xx

correct me if i'm wrong but i thought a positive opk test meant you will be ovulating in the next 48hrs, few days before and after positive opk is normally the best chance? x good luck x

"It indicates that ovulation should happen within 12-48 hours. but for me a pos opk means 'bring on the baby dancing!"

stil no good then....dont get to see OH till the weekend now...friday the earliest :(

His little swimmers can easily be swimming away ready for upto 5 days so it's a good thing you BD'd last night, and plenty of EWCM is a good environment for the little guys too :D
Very best wishes :hug: :hug: :hug:

"Sperm survival will depend upon the state of the cervical fluid and how close a woman is to ovulation. Sperm can live up to approximately 5 days in fertile cervical fluid. So even if you haven't had penetrative intercourse you can still get her pregnant."

http://www.reallifesolutions.co.uk/FORHIMsperm.htm

Im giving up on TTC this month because my OH is a miserable *******. He asked me earlier when I am likely to be fertile, so I told him, RIGHT NOW! and possibly up until Thurs or Friday if we are really lucky. He just said, 'oh'. Then lay on the sofa not really speaking to me. Half hour later he went to bed and asked me not to come cos he was feeling irritable. :( God knows what Ive done to deserve this. Ah well, hopefully he will have cheered up by next month. We havent BD'd at all this month so there isnt a hope in hell.

In some ways its good that Im having a month off cos I am going insane. This TTC is not fun at all anymore, I really wish it wasnt on my mind all the time. :(

Sometimes I think I should get a new dancing partner. :wink:

Loola said:
Im giving up on TTC this month because my OH is a miserable b*****d. He asked me earlier when I am likely to be fertile, so I told him, RIGHT NOW! and possibly up until Thurs or Friday if we are really lucky. He just said, 'oh'. Then lay on the sofa not really speaking to me. Half hour later he went to bed and asked me not to come cos he was feeling irritable. :( God knows what Ive done to deserve this. Ah well, hopefully he will have cheered up by next month. We havent BD'd at all this month so there isnt a hope in hell.

In some ways its good that Im having a month off cos I am going insane. This TTC is not fun at all anymore, I really wish it wasnt on my mind all the time. :(

exactly the same as my OH atm....whats got into them!!! im with you up until the new dance partner lol

Sarah&LJ said:
Loola said:
Im giving up on TTC this month because my OH is a miserable b*****d. He asked me earlier when I am likely to be fertile, so I told him, RIGHT NOW! and possibly up until Thurs or Friday if we are really lucky. He just said, 'oh'. Then lay on the sofa not really speaking to me. Half hour later he went to bed and asked me not to come cos he was feeling irritable. :( God knows what Ive done to deserve this. Ah well, hopefully he will have cheered up by next month. We havent BD'd at all this month so there isnt a hope in hell.

exactly the same as my OH atm....whats got into them!!! im with you up until the new dance partner lol

Haha! Id never want another man really, bless him! Havent a clue why he is so stroppy with me though, perhaps Im trying too hard. :roll:

well we had a chat but still didnt get to see him :( Fingers crossed monday was enough :pray:
Certainly wnt be getting my hopes up anyway....

Loola...iv Pm'd you

Sorry to hear that Sarah. Really hope that you did enough :pray: I have sent you the longest PM of all time!! Sorry :rotfl:

Loola said:
Sorry to hear that Sarah. Really hope that you did enough :pray: I have sent you the longest PM of all time!! Sorry :rotfl:

sent you one right abck hun lol

Just a little advice about the man problem-

As soon as they know that they HAVE to perform thats when the problems start, its funny the first couple of months but the novelty soon wheres off for them and they just feel like a sperm doner (so my OH informed me)

I used to get uptight and stressed about when we BD'd OH used to call me the black widow :shock:

This last time, i didnt initiate ANY of the BD'ing and OH soon came out of his shell and unwittingly obliged just happened to be around my time of OV! we only did it twice in the important week

So my advice to you is chill out, take the pressure off and i am sure your man will be a willing victim :wink:

I am going to really try that nw1!! I havent mentioned BDing at all to my OH, he asked me when I was fertile and I told him but then I changed the subject. So at least he knows, the ball is in his court from now on. I am trying not to talk about it all as I really dont want to pressure him. I think Im going to give TTC a break for a while to be honest. Its just making me miserable now. Ill keep chart stalking though just so I get to know my cycles properly for when we start again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back