MEN!!!!

You never know! Thats if he ever instigates sex with me! Im not going to try anymore with him as there is nothing worse than being rejected, I feel so embarrassed - Im an attractive woman dammit!! There are plenty of men out there that would love a bit of me! :rotfl:

nw1 said:
Just a little advice about the man problem-

As soon as they know that they HAVE to perform thats when the problems start, its funny the first couple of months but the novelty soon wheres off for them and they just feel like a sperm doner (so my OH informed me)

I used to get uptight and stressed about when we BD'd OH used to call me the black widow :shock:

This last time, i didnt initiate ANY of the BD'ing and OH soon came out of his shell and unwittingly obliged just happened to be around my time of OV! we only did it twice in the important week

So my advice to you is chill out, take the pressure off and i am sure your man will be a willing victim :wink:

good advice hun....only reason itold him this time is cos i thought it might make him change his mind about letting me see him :rotfl:
Bless him, its gotta be hard for the men....dunno how they put up with us!!!

! Oh God there must be something in the air this month my OH is exactly the same!!!!!!!!!!! I hate him some times. He didn’t want to know when I told him I was at my most fertile.

agree with NW1

i told DH that we were not longer TTC but simply not preventing anything, worked a treat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back