• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MEN

mum2be?

Reaction score
hi,

as you all know i lost my bean this week.

For the last week all me & oh have done is argue. Normally over silly little things. I feel i cant take anymore.

He dont not want to spend a night in at moment wants to be out with mates.

Keeps going on about me being off work, and that i should be at work.

I really dont know what to do anymore, its breaking my heart havin to go throught this & him being so unsportive.

I am sat here in tears, cant see pc properly. I am see this miscarriage splitting us up. & i am scared of this, I love him so much but he dont seam to understand.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I am so sorry you having such a tough time. Men seem to deal with things differently - but that doesnt help you, and he should be more understanding and sympathetic. I would just say give it a little time, it will allow you both to heal and things may be a little clearer and easier. :hug: :hug:

Hiya hun, Spoke to you on MSN and think I said all that I needed to say. You know where I am if you need me & I'm sure you will sort things out after a good talk xxxx :hug:

:hug: Dont worry hun, youve both been through such a difficult time. Its bound to be hard on you both. Its probably just his way of copeing. :hug: Hope things are better soon.

Try not to worry too much babes. It's just his way of coping with his emotions.

Look after yourself. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aww hun, dont forget men are bizarre creatures, I'm sure he is feeling lost too, some people like to cope with stuff by shutting it out, I'm sure its not a rejection of you

Hang in there, be kind to yourselves :hug:

i agree with clarey hes probably shutting out his feelings. good luck 2 u both, i hope u work it out :hug:

UPDATE***

Just a little update

We have just got back from holiday it was a fab rest & me and john really had a talk about everything and both great as ever

Just him dealing with things his own way :roll: #

Aww im so pleased mum2be! I hope you guys can talk in future about this cos in the end you both need to move on! :hug:

PHEW! That's good news.
I don't know why men can't understand : Things would be a whole lot easier for them if they'd just deal with their feelings like woman do.
"Let me block this out and go get drunk" never solved anything for ANYONE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back