Men......

BabyBrain

Reaction score
They just have to have their moment huh.....that little bickering argument that makes them feel more important than they actually are!

So I want to book the gender scan for saturday, he's huffed and puffed about it since the first time i've mentioned it. Mainly about the cost. Why can't we wait for the free one? he asked...to which I replied For the same reason we just spent 200 quid on a new bike so you don't have to walk to work!

1-0 to mummy

Well after seeing the baby get it's face squashed I think it's harmful he said, I said if it was harmful my mw would have said so when I asked her about it yesterday.

2-0 to mummy

So he said I might be working Saturday.....so I said Don't Fuckin Come Then!!!!!

Hat trick.

He'll be there and he'll be happy...he just has to try to feel important :roll:

My Hubby has let me have a 4d scan (I pulled the guilty trip on him so I got my own way) but he doesn't want to come so I gonna take my mum, sister and auntie and no doubt I will have to take a bumper pack of tissues

Good on you honey!!! You bloody tell him. Can't wait to see the new pics. xxxxxxxx

Haha made me chuckle that because it reminded me of my OH's attitude!!

Glad you got him told! X

you go girl! luckily my hubby is more excited than i am about scans and such he loves seeing his little boy move on the screen!

Love how you awarded yourself your own points like there's no way in the world you're wrong and he's right :oooo:

You are funny :lol:

My man thinks he knows it all because this is his 2nd (my 1st) - he keeps offering "advice" and telling me what I'll be doing during the birth!!! I don't think so pal. I've invited my mum to come along to keep him in check on the big day - or else I might actually cause him some real harm!!

What are they like? :roll:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back