Men!

lmwarr

Reaction score
I hate one of the blokes at work for some reason he feels he can say anything to me and get away with it.

Today he asked me how much weight i had put on, I told him i did not know exactly, he said it must be quite a lot as my face is chubby!!!

Do you know i really feel like walking out of work today!!

Imwarr, sorry to hear that, some people can be so insensitive - dork!!! Have you said anything to him or to your boss about this, I would. Maybe pull him aside and just tell him he's being really insensitive by making these comments, hopefully he won't be saying this to his partner (should he be so lucky to have one!) when she's pregnant cause she may open a can a whoop arse on him!!
Chin up girl! Before you know it he'll just be a figment of your imagination when you're at home holding your little baba! :dance: :dance:

Punch him in the face and blame the hormones :twisted:

Oh i wish i could punch him. He should know better he is 65 he had his kids late in life one is still in junior school. He is so old fashioned said to me that i should not have o/h in the room when l/o is being borne as its not right!! He always likes to comment on my bad points. Think i will be having a word with my boss tomorrow!

Bless you he has such a cheek! all the people where i work are all young ish well not past 45 and dont coment really apart from a fatty name every here and there but i just give as good as i get speak to your boss x

Doh! Just typical, in that case he just needs sorting out! Maybe spike his tea with salt instead of sugar - or something along those lines and just plead ignorance :twisted: . On a more serious note though I would either approach him directly or go see you boss. Fortunately where were I work everyone is really cool and supportive - they better be!!

So funny i usually spit in his tea when he gets really bad. I know gross but makes me smile!

You're twisted already man...don't think I need to give you any advice / suggestions sounds like you've got it all under control as it is :shock: !

Hilarious! so glad I read this thread.. Men think they know best but have no idea..

I completely love the saying: 'Hell hath no fury like a woman scorn.'
Totally accurate really, no matter what the situation.

Good luck at work..

Next time he says anything tell him "Well I can lose weight you'll be a twat for the ret of your life"

one of my bosses used to make little jokey comments about being me fat when i was preggy and now to another girl at work who is about 7 months.
i just used to look him up and down and say look whos talking tubs, least i have an excuse! he once put his hand on my belly uninvited :evil: so i put my hand on his and said' so what are you about 7 months now? - is it kicking?' he didnt do it again! :lol:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back