GRRRRR at fri 13th

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
god i have had enough of today and im only half way thro
first of all Braydon woke up at 4 oclock and nothing i did could settle him so we were up for the day he has been getting a cold for the last few days and now he has the chest infection that always comes with it 1 week before we go away :twisted: :twisted:
then at half 6 just as he was falling asleep my Grandad rang to tell us my nan had been rushed into hospital as she has fractured her hip :( we are waiting to here when they are gonna operate, the fone call then woke Braydon up completly and he decided he didnt need bed so my dad looked after B while me and mum went to the hospital to see my nan as my grandad suffers from severe panic attacks so we wanted to be there for him to
my nan was in soooo much pain nothing they did would work and she has to stay like that till bout 2 maybe later
then wen i got home i had to go to town to get my nan some bits as she will be in a while and Braydon screamed the hole time then i had to go to tesco as mum is all stressed from various things and the bus driver nearly had an accident my aunt has rang me up all upset coz of nan and grrr i am so stressed

Braydon still wont go to bed and i am so tired
and now we dont know if we will be going away

Bless you, what a horrible day you're having. I hope your nan is ok!
Can you not get someone to take your LO for the day? Sounds like you've got enough to worry about...have some :hug: :hug:
Tomorrow will be better and I'm sure you're Nan will still want you to have your holiday.
:hug:

Aww what a day! Hope you manage to get an hour to yourself to chill out tonight! :hug:

aw hun hope your ok hun, thinking of you and hope your nan is ok, give me a shout if you wanna chat :hug: :hug:

OMG thank god its nearly all over 4 1/2 hours left
my nan hasnt had her ip has to wait till tomoz now think its prob good idea with all the bad luck
she looks so bad so pale and so in pain i had to pretend i needed the loo as it was so upsetting :cry:

Hi

aww hun sorry she is going through such a hard time :hug: you know if you ever need to chat im here , hope tom goes a bit better for you .
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back