• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Memory Foam Mattress *Update, sorted*

skairdykat

Reaction score
Has anyone got one of these.
We've just paid £121 for one and we've had it now for 2nts. I have to say they are crap!!
I have hardly slept :( . It's sooo hard, I may as well just sleep on the floor. Wish we hadn't bothered, me arms, legs, back, everything is aching.
Rob spondylosis has flared up again after being okay for a while.

What do other people think of them?

aww!
:hug: :hug: :hug:
Is it totally memory foam? The one we have has a built in memory foam 'topper' 15mm i think and it is LOVELY but when we had a look at mattresses i wasn't keen on ones with any more than that in them.

Did it come with a 'good night's sleep' guarantee?? xxx

Yeah, it's all foam. It's 10inches thick and just too damn hard for me lol

No, it didn't come with a guarantee

We have one but its soooo soft, its lovely, moulds to the shape of your body, I find it amazingly comfy. I would go back to the shop you bought it from., did you try it in the shop, does it feel like the sample one in the shop?

I think the hospital bed was memory foam and I thought it was great but I'm used to very solid beds.
Can you take it back ?

We have a one with a topper thing on it and its great, the first week or summit we had a shocking nights sleep and then realised we had it the wrong way and the memory foam bit was not the bit we were sleeping on :wall: since flipping it over its been the best mattress I have ever had.. such a good nights sleep xx

my mum has one and she adores it . I slept on it one night and it was the worst nights sleep I ever had ! Really think it must just depend on what your used to .

we have a memory foam topper to and i love it i dont think i could sleep with out it

We tried them out when we got our new bed but as I was 3 months PG the sales lady said not to get one as I'd then spend a fair few months being heavily pregnant and the bed would therefore adjust to that large shape and be somewhat crap once baby was here and I returned to normal size.

We opted for a gorgeous sprung Relyon mattress. Best sleep I've ever had on it.

We have a Sealy one with memory foam on the top! Now I like hard beds but I hate this one! OH hates it too! Its like sleeping on concrete! :wall: Cost us bloody £400 too! :wall:

We have the one with a bit of memory foam on top and I love it! It did feel a bit hard at first but I've got used to it now!

Well, rob had a look on the net and found out that we had it upside down :oops:
There is only 3inch of memeory foam on top and the other 7in is just normal foam hence why it was so hard.
We turned it over and it's much better now lol.
Thought there would have been a leaflet inside saying that wouldn't you?

Had a lovely :sleep: last night, but poor Rob's neck's still killing him

Glad you got it sorted.. £121 is a good price where did you get it from?

got one and love it

it does take a few night sleep to get used to it but once u have u never turn back, well i wont i LOVE mine :dance:

skairdykat said:
Well, rob had a look on the net and found out that we had it upside down :oops:
There is only 3inch of memeory foam on top and the other 7in is just normal foam hence why it was so hard.
We turned it over and it's much better now lol.
Thought there would have been a leaflet inside saying that wouldn't you?

Had a lovely :sleep: last night, but poor Rob's neck's still killing him

:lol: that's exactly what we did hun! we didnt have a leaflet inside telling us either!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back