Members Online Shops (websites?) Paradysso? Kina?

kazlin

Reaction score
Are they expensive to keep? Do you know of any basic free sites?

The reason I am asking is that I want to begin making some bits and pieces again to sell, just to see how it goes. I could sell on ebay, along with my other bits and bobs, but as these will be handmade, was thinking of something a little more special :)

Me and OH currently have 2 sites. The domain names are with 123 reg and our hosting is with streamline and all you have to do is find a template to download which is free. So, so far all we have had to pay is £6 for each domain name and the sites themselves are fab, very easy to work with!

im with 123 reg.. and i use store2go for my shop.. and so does paradysso.. you dont have to have a domain to have a shop.. but if you do your customers are more likly to trust you and search you... you can only use your domain on sotreto go if you have the permium store.. which costs about 60 quid per year.. so it isnt bad really.. the cheapest store is about 40 a year i think..they are easy templates to follow and are really helpfull.. good luck xx

yeah im also with store to go, its stupidly easy to make a basic site, and there is a support forum when u do get stuck, there very friendly.

tbh if your making handmade stuff you could use www.etsy.com I also sell on there, its more towards usa but we can use it in uk too

my etsy store is called "beautifulbond" and im selling my breastfeeding necklaces :D

if u need any help feel free to add me to msn, i'll pm u my address now x

Hi :wave: I use DIYeStores which is $200 a year or $60 for 3 months :)

paradysso said:
if u need any help feel free to add me to msn, i'll pm u my address now x

Thank you, have just added you xx :D

I use Joomla and Virtuemart - free and customizable, have support forums and different designs etc :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back