meegs' labour news - updated

meegs

Reaction score
Have been let out of hospital for a couple of hours and since I don't have a text buddy thought I would update you on my situation:
Went into hospital Sunday night and had the gel at 9.30pm. Monitored on the CTG for an hour and then went to sleep. Slept quite well till morning.
Dr did a sweep Monday morning and made me very uncomfortable and quite sick. Had a couple of tightenings and period pains for a few hours and now nothing.
Haven't had any more gel and they tell me they will put more in Tuesday morning.
So just a waiting game.
Tomorrow may be the day. :pray:
Going for a long walk now...

Have updated - scroll down
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Hey huni,

Id be happy to give you my number if you want me to update everyone??

Best of luck I really hope it isnt too long before you meet your baby xxxx

hey let me know if you would like a texy buddy,i would not mind doing the honours,pm if you do! :hug:

hope everything is going well hun...

Did anyone end up been her txt buddy :think: :think:

We have had a baby girl!!!!! Neeve Isla Macdonald

I know it's taken a bit long to update this. Thanks for the offers of text buddy but thought it might be difficult me being in Australia.
Had the drip put in at 10.30am on Wednesday then contractions hit in full force about 2.30pm. Baby born at 8.40pm on the 18th Feb. No pain relief at all and no tears/rips so very lucky indeed. Lost a bit of blood afterwards and they snapped the cord off the placenta but while they were fussing over that we were just watching our baby girl's first moments.

Have now left the hospital and Neeve is feeding well at the breast. All going well so far and fingers crossed this continues. Making our way back over to Scotland in a few weeks so now that is something to think about....

Aww congrats hun! Pleased to hear all went well. Dont forget to update us with some pics of her! xx

Congratulations on your wee princess!!

I was actually gonna ask are you Scottish as she has a very Scottish name, but then read you were in Australia, but you are from here? Or am I just confusing myself again :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back