measuring your bump

Kimbo

Reaction score
anyone done this? and has it worked out right?
in my maternity notes there is a sheet which explains how to measure the fundal height.
i tried it today and according to that, i'm measuring 25 weeks.
i know this is not reliable anymore, but just wondered if anyone else has tried it and they were right??

Kimbo said:
in my maternity notes there is a sheet which explains how to measure the fundal height.
i know this is not reliable anymore, but just wondered if anyone else has tried it and they were right??

what u do it for then bimbo?

lisa&alex said:
Kimbo said:

boredom, finding something to do :think:

midna said:
Kimbo said:
lisa&alex said:
Kimbo said:

boredom, finding something to do :think:

Measure your waist lol ........... :D ...and Ill do mine haha

my tape measure aint long enough :rotfl: :rotfl:
waist?? i don't have a waist anymore! lol

lol!!!! i used the metal garden tape measure.. lol.. mines 49inches!! omg!! lol.. :rotfl: laughing so hard.. fatty.! kim pass a cream cake will ya

biggest part of my bump is where my cream cake saddle bags are to..im like a hampster there tbh.. eaty a cake gets stored there for later :)

Not an accurate science Kim! The rule of thumb is 1cm per week of pregnancy so if you're 30 weeks preg you "should be" 30cm give or take 1 or 2 cm. Mine was way off so they sent me for a scan and all was perfectly normal and baby wasn't as massive as they thought - saying that, from the scan details they reckon it's gonna be a 9 pounder!

Ooh can i join in 38" ha ha ha only kidding 48 for me!!!! :rotfl:

Ref the fundal thing, when my midwife measured me at 36 weeks i was measuring 38 (2 weeks over) so this wednesday when she measures me i am going to puff my belly out so I'm measuring over 2 weeks more (40) and then i'll get a growth scan!! It'd be good to have a bit of an estimate of how much lo will weigh! Reckon its a whopper!!

right... head measurements now :twisted:
i reckon midna's got the biggest head :lol:

mines 22 inches!! :lol:

lol!! :rotfl: midna just made me measure my chest.. and thats widest part (nip) 53 inches lol..

jesus!! dont you realise how hard it is to measure things with a metal tape measure! lol.. mines 21inches :) lol.. omg.. im petite somewhere lol :) maybe thats y im measureing so big.. coz i put the tape round me and it makes a square lol..

shamed!! gotta look round to see if charlottes watching me lol.. shes like.. omg u freak look on ehr face..

lisa&alex said:
jesus!! dont you realise how hard it is to measure things with a metal tape measure! lol.. mines 21inches :) lol.. omg.. im petite somewhere lol :) maybe thats y im measureing so big.. coz i put the tape round me and it makes a square lol..

:rotfl:
what next :D

lisa&alex said:
lol!! :rotfl: midna just made me measure my chest.. and thats widest part (nip) 53 inches lol..

42 inches :lol:

midna said:
Top of thigh lol ... the fattest bit ..lmao mine is 23 inches ...omg thats hard work cockin the leg to get under .. :D

26 inches lol

im to scared might just lie.. lol

mines 27! think that was the fattest bit.. but ur right mid.. could have picked an easier one for us there lol..

hand..middle finger tip to end of palm.. straight down if u get me?

lisa&alex said:
im to scared might just lie.. lol

mines 27! think that was the fattest bit.. but ur right mid.. could have picked an easier one for us there lol..

hand..middle finger tip to end of palm.. straight down if u get me?

7 inches!!

around ur wrist.... mine is 6 inches

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back