Me Cheri22 Reply

x Naomi x

Reaction score
"Hi Naomi

Thank you for letting me know and being patient with me while I got back to you reading.

I am seeing BOY for you

When it comes to your sonw ould tell you that he is someone who has a very level head. Someone who does not put up with "crap" from anyone and is always very honest when he is a bit upset or dissapointed.

I think that you will find that your son has amazing vocabulary and good communication levels and has no problems with describing how he feels and what he thinks about someone or a situation.

I think that you will find that your son is hard on himself at times. Is a bit of a perfectionast, and someone who tends to do "100" things at once and then frustrated when he can't complete them all at one time. I woudl ahve to say that its more than likely to do with his level of excitement with each new "project' that he takes, and a lack of patience on his part to handle a few things at time/

You might find that he at times gets a bit overwhelemd with things and will need to have "guidance' in regards to how to spread it out a bit more so he is comfortable with it again.

He is very good with music and will lvoe to play the drums.

When it comes to career paths, I see him related to the police task force. I have a feeling that he deals mostly with "crash sites" and eventually goes on to teaching the schools/other officers/etc about "safety" and what happens when people drink and drive. hes on a task force of about 8 other members who goto the communitets to do this type of speach. hes very motivational, someone who has seen alot in his line of work and will literally bring audiences to tears with his storeys/facts/cases

When it comes to marriage i see him closer to 28, theyw ill have one boy and two girls of htier own.

Let em know if you have any questions
Thanks
Cheri

Now i asked her for a pregnancy prediction so i am presuming she knows i am pregnant know?

I found the job part the most interesting as i have worked or been a part of the police force for 12 years!!! :shock:

His description is literally me and dean put together!

Lol- the drums!! Better get earplugs now!

+++

Wow NW1 did you not tell her you were pregnant? This woman really spooks me out - she was so spot on with me even with me having such a strange time... She predicted that I would either conceive or find out in Sept, which I did and then when I emailed her when I thought I had miscarried she said that "they" said I would see that I was pregnant in December!!! Durr I had my scan that showed my ectopic pregnancy from September in December!!!! so yes I did "see" that I was pregnant in December...... :shock:

Spooky! How long did it take for her to get back to you? I've decided to try it, have just sent payment but didn't give her any details at all - does she email you for some more details before the prediction?

Is she really good then? Im going to see a medium/spritilist on sat, am looking forward to seeing if he knows im pregnant.

wow that is spooky isnt it!

my prediction was right, due in september :shock: i think its definately worth the money!!!

:cheer:

She got mine right too, she said January and I found out in Jan :D

Its wierd because she emailed me and asked me whether i wanted a pregnancy or TTC prediction, when i originally emailed her i didnt know i was pregnant so then i emailed her back and asked her for a pregnancy one, she asked me how pregnancys i had had etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back