me again lol :-/

jojo3972

Reaction score
Hiya well after yet more spotting thursday which lastesd a few hours very lightly brown blood then just tiny spots wen wiping for a day or so I though af had came as I thought I oved 2 weeks ago and also had spotting around dpo6-7 ish pretty much same as above now I have done opks today with clear and simple and got very clear possitive lines but ic ones with same pee are much lighter what's that about?? Did a hpt which is neg of course but wanted to be sure but tonight I'm feeling sick no other symptoms could be the treacle pud I scoffed like lol,god knows what my body is up to but I do know I am pissed off with it atm big deep*sigh* pointless post realy just needed to get it off my chest. Xx

sounds like your hormones are a bit out of balance at the moment - probably after your mmc in May :(

hopefully they will settle down soon - but spotting on and off is a symptom that hormones need to settle.....

hope you feel better soon and can work out what your body is doing :)

more queasyness this morning did a 20mlu hpt was bfn nipples are tingling on and off i realy fed up i just want to be bk to normal and know what my body is doing wen i pop the town i may pick up a more sensitive test but i reraly hate wasting money il pop into home bargs maybe they have some more sensitive ones but cheaper price but thing is i started with queasyness last time arounf 5dpo and no way gonna get a bfp that early anyways oh bugger it il wait till end of week see how the symptoms go lol xx

I'm sure home bargains do a 15miu/ml one step test?? xx

I am 14dpo today and got AF yesterday (albeit only spotting pinky brown) but if I hadn't got af I would be testing too, as I feel so queasy - hormones are horrible things sometimes, lol.

good luck finding a cheaper sensitive test ;)

Sorry to hear its so confusing, wrt tests SuperDrug tests are supposed to be 10 miu/ml and first response early result 12.5miu/ml - both rated really highly (and better than the ultra sensitive internet cheapies you can get).

i feel so daft not knowing what is going on so many months i had high hopes and got bfns and even the month i got bfp i thought no chance this month even tho had the usual symptoms that i previously had on bfn months, i dont think i am pregnant i just wish i would get af or bfp least i would know where i am then,i have just read on google that sometimes after erpc ur first period can be very very light wander if i have had af last week wen i had that bit of spotting sureley cant be that light :-/ and i had possitive opks yesterday can u see why im so confused lol talk about headwreck lol x

just saw your other post in am i pregnant forum - hoping it is a bfp for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back