McDonalds rants and complaints thread

how long does food get left on the metal thing at the front before it gets thrown away? sometimes food can be really cold from there.

Izzy5400 said:
how long does food get left on the metal thing at the front before it gets thrown away? sometimes food can be really cold from there.

should only be 10 mins xx

Becks_again said:
LucyBee said:
I want one of those mint choc milkshakes.
Badly.
I want a Mcflurry or a milkshake frm mac ds but apparently we cant :(

I've had both since I found out I was pregnant. Shit happens :)

you cant have a mcflurry as it contains raw egg extracts, im sure a milk shake is ok though :?

weestar21 said:
you cant have a mcflurry as it contains raw egg extracts, im sure a milk shake is ok though :?

I had McFlurrys when I was pregnant with Josh and he turned out fine so Im not too worried that I've had them this time too. If I avoided everything that 'may' be a risk Id starve!

true but just thought i should mention it

thats why they say avoide soft ice cream as it contains raw egg

i didnt do anything they told me and i was craving sated peanuts and had loads whilst pregnant and bot my girls are fine :D

weestar21 said:
true but just thought i should mention it

thats why they say avoide soft ice cream as it contains raw egg

i didnt do anything they told me and i was craving sated peanuts and had loads whilst pregnant and bot my girls are fine :D

I have always been told/read that its because soft ice cream isnt put at a low enough temparature and therefore could hold bacteria

i still ate soft ice cream when pregnant, and runny eggs and im sure i even had some mussels too .. Jakob has turned out fine ;)

mmmmmmm mussles i loved them while pregnant :lol:
i ate almost everything while pregnant except runny eggs (i need mine hard boiled :lol: ) The way i looked at was if their was no alargy history in mine or OH family then im sure my bubs would have been ok
(my fav was mussles and hot caramel sunday with shortbread :oops: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back