Mc on my husbands 30th birthday

wifeywifey

Reaction score
I would have been about 12 weeks and started bleeding and cramping yesterday on my husbands 30th of all days. Had a scan this morning and looks like iv miscarried altho I have to go back in a week to check. Iv never had one before iv been sent home told it looks like its happening naturally but that's it. I feel shocking both emotionally and physically, iv two kids already so rest is hard to get. No idea what to expect and so upset.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

If it is a miscarriage i'm really sorry for your loss - either way, being in limbo is awful xxx

Last edited:
So sorry xx

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

I'm so sorry to hear this. Look after yourself and I really hope everything works out ok. If you do need us, everyone on this forum is lovely. They have really helped me, answered my questions and listened to me when I am sad. Big hugs x x x x

Im sorry to hear you are in this position! I hope that you will be ok! Take care of yoirself! It is a horrible time and the waiting is the worst! Xx

Sorry to hear this, the waiting is horrible. Thinking of you x

Thanks for your replies only just got chance to reply properly, I was admitted to hospital Monday for heavy bleeding and eventually rushed for emergency surgery (think a d&c) just been let out today, a little weak from blood loss but otherwise ok.

Oh hun im so sorry i lost at 12 weeks too before, and had emergency d&c and transfusions too. You will feel washed out after that blood lost , even with your kids already, just try to get by and rest where you can it takes the stuffing out of you physically and emotionally , remember were here to listen anytime you need to talk as it really helped me xxx

Thanks for your reply. I'm sorry you went through that it was the scariest thing to go through. I managed to avoid a transfusion just but I'm just trying to get my head around things at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back