Maybe........

Maybe_mummy

Reaction score
Morning Ladies,

Hope your all well and nearing those BFP!!

Well had a strange old couple of weeks and dont know what it means.

Started last week when had bad pains im my lower abdomen leading me to ring NHS direct as so bad, as its maybe my first proper month i thought It might be my first ovulation and severe pain it seemed to fade within a day or so. Last week was fairly uneventful with just sore boobies.

Over the weekend we went out for a curry with friends and I awoke during the night with a throbbing boob it was so painfull I then seemed to go on and have what seems like a panic attack where I thought I might pass out and vomit and short of breath and then tingling up and down arms. I didnt drink other than a shot of complimentary Baileys and curry wasent too spicy. Managed to get back to sleep still with sore boob. Now over weekend Ive had to sleep in a bra, I have to put it politely fairly ample busties and thats the only way I could stop the pain by having the support as they felt bigger than normal and heavy. Also nipples looked bigger and veins more sticky out. My sense of smell seems to have hightened dont know if thats anything to do with anything, and I feel more emotional, (I cried and I mean Bawled at the telly last night cos Coach Trip Series had ended?!) LOL I keep getting waves of sickness in the mornings and at night same again today.

Soooooo..... what can it mean?? I want to test but worried as might be too early Ive booked to go see my GP tomorrow just for a general check up as on friday night I honestly though I was dying never experienced that before in my life and wouldnt want to again!!!

Anyway, any thoughts?? Or all in my head?? Sorry for the hughmongus post!

XX

The signs sound like my early pregnancy signs. That's what prompted me to test. Best of luck to you sweetie xxx

Definately sounding good hun, I know what you mean about wnting to test early, and I would hold of until at least the day af is due if you can, good luck xx

Sounding good for you hun. Are you late for your period? x

Thanks girls xx

Thats the problem cos my last period was the first one since coming off the pill I dont really know when my next one is due!!! Dont know when im ovulating either really so me and hubbie have been trying to BD every 2-3 days. LOL Might see if Doctor will do one tomorrow......

Im sat here feeling queazy and a little shaky blurghhh :)

For the last few days as well bowel movements havent been the firmest if you get my drift!!! Hope it is a bean and nothing worse, I dont do being ill very well!!!

Well there is a possibility it's just the side effects of coming off the pill but on the same hand, you can be super fertile after stopping it so still could be a lil bean

xxx

Totally agree with Kezza. It could go either way hun. Have you tested at all? x

No not tested, I think Im gonna have a go tonight and just see.

I keep thinking all symptoms are that of coming off the pill so thats what stopped me from testing. Arrghhh its all bloody confusing why does coming off the pill symptoms, ovulating symptoms, period symptoms and pregnancy symptoms all have to be so similar. ha ha ha

I'd wait until the morning to test, as first morning urine is more concentrated

xxx

No not tested, I think Im gonna have a go tonight and just see.

I keep thinking all symptoms are that of coming off the pill so thats what stopped me from testing. Arrghhh its all bloody confusing why does coming off the pill symptoms, ovulating symptoms, period symptoms and pregnancy symptoms all have to be so similar. ha ha ha

We all feel your pain hun, it's the joys of TTC!! I agree (again lol) with Kezza, wait til the morning to test. :) x x FX!!

Goodluck hunny, my fingers and toes are crossed that its a bfp and not the effects of coming off the pill :fx: x x

YEah think Im gonna go the doctors and see what he says and if he thinks to do a test then I shall or get him to do one. I keep forgetting what symptoms I have maybe I should right them down so dont forget as have bloating what feels like constantly and also some head aches last week. Will let you know how get on.

Sounds familiar to me too. I came off the injection beginning of December, last one September. Now im confused as I sometimes feel sick and feel bloated very often, I haven't had a period yet therefore have to look out for the other symptoms. For weeks I had stomach cramps after stopping the injection which I put down to symptoms of stopping the injection.
Today I have noticed that my breasts have really grown a lot!! Even OH has noticed but not sure if it is a symptom?

Dont really want to test as I will feel upset and silly if its negative??

Hi

Well I went to the doctors and came out confudled! LOL He said what I experienced the weekend before sounds like severe ovulation pains and the 'attack' i had recently was severe heartburn mixed with a panic attack all of which I knew, Never had heartburn before TTC or panic attacks, told him my other symptoms and wasent concerned didnt do a test either. But just as I got up to leave he said I will send you for blood test to check everythings ok like rubella etc, now whats etc?? Im scared of needles so was pulling faces at hubbie at this point and never asked!! Im going back to night to have the blood taken so will see if nurse has more of an idea!

Little disappointed didnt take a test but he was like well it takes on average 6-12 months to concieve so no need so Im presumming he thinks all my pregnancy like symptoms are what he thinks coming off the pill side effects?! Should I test anyway??

Hey :wave:

I would try not to worry about the blood test so much, although I know is a bit tough if your scared of needles

The actual tests themselves are just routine to make sure your blood count is fine, your not aneamic, you vitamin level is fine, nothing untoward but helps the doctors knowing that your TTC & whether your bloods are all ok if that makes sense

There is a high possibility the symptoms you have are pill related & totally sympathise with ovulation pain, I never knew anything like it until coming off the pill!! You can still test though, as there is always a possibility of becoming pregnant plus will put your mind at ease as well

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back