• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

maybe today?????

amy

Reaction score
ok im half way through eating a whole pineapple :shock: how long do you think it will take for me to go into labour ( thats if it works) has anyone else done this ( and it has worked) getting few cramps so fingers crossed xxxxxxxxxxxx

hey amy,

a read somewhere (not sure if it was on these forums) that for the pineapple to take effect u need to eat 6-7 fresh ones. the downside of it tho is u end up with a very sore mouth.

I manage one a day tho usually end up wi the runs :rotfl:

hopefully u wont be waiting too much longer for ur LO.

Good luck for the big day!

Kazz
Due 16th May!

wow amy hope yours comes soon or now :) have u tried sex? dunno if it works but u never know. tried walking around etc?

pineapple can help to soften the cervix, but you have to eat loads of it every day for WEEKS beforehand.

With number two I used evening primrose capsules, internally! They can help soften the cervix too but won't bring on contractions (nor will pineapple!).

Good luck though!

Sex worked a treat for me with my first. Don't know what I'm gonna do this time now I'm single though... drag the first passing bloke in off the street I suppose... :rotfl:

Reckon I'd get any takers? :angel:

:shock: oh my god 6-7 im nearly puking on this one, crikey dont think i will manage that.... awwww really thought just one would do something, oh well back to the drawing board :roll: :roll: just had a load of curry auce on me chips (naughty) (not to healthy either) could that do something :think: :think: xxxxxxxxx :hug: :hug: :hug:

amy i hope LO makes an arrival very soon, sending labour dust ***

6-7 pineapples.... blimey....!! :shock:

Hope little one comes out to play soon! :D

Hi

Hope LO comes soon for you hun

Meezie :rotfl:
Katrina

Get your walking shoes on Amy - it worked for me!!!

Else a VERY hot curry and a night of passion....!

LBxx

after the curry , have pineapple then sex sounds about right and repeat everyday :) :dance:

Sounds like your only hurting yourself with all that pineapple.

Bounce up and down on something! :shock:

i cant walk much as have bloomin SPD im loosing alot more watery stuff downstairs could this be a sign, ooooooo hope its soon, getting sooooooo tired :( xxxxxxxxxxxx :hug: :hug: :hug:

amy said:
i cant walk much as have bloomin SPD im loosing alot more watery stuff downstairs could this be a sign, ooooooo hope its soon, getting sooooooo tired :( xxxxxxxxxxxx :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sounds hopeful, fingers crossed!

dont walk too much with spd, i did at about 40 weeks and was almost paralysed until he came :roll: it blooming killed!
sex is the best option if your up to it

Could try what ma OH's mum done when she was preg....

Carry a gearbox up a hill :rotfl:

Worked for her :p xxxx

nathanmum said:
dont walk too much with spd, i did at about 40 weeks and was almost paralysed until he came :roll: it blooming killed!

Does this only work if you haven't been having regular sex all the way through pregnancy?

:think:

Hey Amy i ate 3 and nothing happened so don't get your hopes up, all i had was heartburn after!! :roll:

Sabrina said:
nathanmum said:

Does this only work if you haven't been having regular sex all the way through pregnancy?

:think:

No but it only works if your cervix is 'favourable' ie ready to go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back