Joints

ZoeM1

Reaction score
:wave God, I thought that I would be feeling marvellous during the last month of being preggy :rotfl: !!!!!

I've already just had a moan about my swollen feet and hands, but this evening I couldn't even use the tin opener to open a can of pineapple chunks!! :rotfl: My joints seem to ache a bit when I use them :shock: Has anyone else has this problem with their fingers?

I fell over a few weeks ago, landed on my little finger and it almost bent double at the joint instead of probably dislocating or breaking as it would have done I presume, if I wasn't pregnant!! :shock:

...I feel like a right old lady!!

Zo

My fingers are sore and stiff in the mornings - and a bit useless kinda like little sauseges - they improve as the day goes on though usually.

I have terrible painful hands atm... Although its 10x worse in the morning (some mornings I can't even open and close my hands), it doesn't seem to get better during the day. I have been given anti inflammatory cream for them, but tbh it does sweet F A... so I wouldn't waste your time...

I've had achey knees for the past few days but have not had any swelling at all but I do generally feel like a geriatric!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back