maybe proper kicks???

Zoe20

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Ive been feeling the lo move for about 2/3weeks now, but for the third time today i think ive felt kicks, lo starts moving then its like a strong tap from where he/she is. Im not sure if its my mind playing trick or what. But was thinking its too early to be feeling kicks as lo is between 5-6 inches long.

Is lo kicking or not???

Zoe x

It's totally possible that they're LO's kicks , you know your body better than anyone else and if you've never felt any like this before then it's definitely more likely your LO reminding you it's there, in my opinion . What happens if you push your hand against where the kick came from? xx

when ive done this before e.g. the flutters my tummy feels hard at where the movement is. after ive felt the 'kicks' its like a lump there. i remember the kicks with my first but these are more softer, iykwim.

Yes definitely they would start off softer and will get harder and stronger as LO grows and gets stronger, definitely I think they're kicks enjoy your first interactions with your LO , awww it's such a special time .All the best xx

Ooh so exciting! They'll just get stronger from here :D I have read a lot of times that you feel things sooner with babies after the 1st so that might be why you're feeling them softer, they could just be earlier. Also LO might be longer than 5-6 inches if that's just the crown to rump length?
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back