Baby Kicks

crystabell

Reaction score
Hi,

I have been feeling lo kicking for the first time on Monday. I have been feeling it everyday since then but when OH feels the spot where she is kicking he cannot feel it when I do.

Did it take long after you felt your first kicks for OH to be able to feel them too? He is feeling a bit left out... bless. I really want him to share the experience with me too :D

Crystal xx

I've been feeling Flump for about 3 weeks now - at first very, very slightly but now they are more prominent and Matt felt him for the first time on Wednesday morning. He even got a kick in the cheek Thursday night when he lay with his ear on my belly LOL!

Ive been feeling LO kick for ages now and they are getting so much harder now but everytime OH puts his hands on my belly it stops!!

i felt bubs kicking from about 16-17 weeks.. alex didnt feel it on the outside till about 23-24 weeks..

think its different for everyone tbh

I can feel quite strong kicks and squirming, but OH can't feel it yet. But If he just has rests his hand on my belly she squirms underneath it, and if he moves it she follows it (probably cause of the warmth?) He can't feel it tho :(

I have just started feeling 'bean' move properly now at 17 weeks. It's more of a fluttering than a kick at the moment, although OH can't yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back