• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

maybe.. just maybe.. there is a small chance....

isobel84

Reaction score
its my turn now.. (well we ALL know its my turn!! :wall2: )

I felt like absolutly SHIT last night..So shattered, but didnt sleep well atall..
then this morning i think i had some mild contractions, it was like BH but a little painful low down in my bump and also in my lower back.. it has continued during the day but nothing regular atall and nothing too painful..
Last hour i have had to run to the toilet - twice - clearing out.. :blush:

im just a little confused cuz i dont really feel anything else.. tummy is slightly sore but nothing out of normal.. its just the Bh that might be mild contractions as they have not been hurting atall before.. ?
:roll:

Really hope it is your time dear. if your system is clearing out then that is a good sign....or did to hammer the chillis etc yesterday :lol:

you did loads of walking yesterday too, so i've got everything crossed that you will be off on your way very soon.

it does sound like the start.. Ooo lets hope so.. Come on little noa :) try and keep walking about x

sounds like it could be your turn very soon hun xx

lets hope so.. didnt have chili last night, but a little for lunch today..

i dont hold my breath tho.. i still be here waiting novembertime :doh:

No way will you be here nov time. full moon this weekend right? i reckon you will have had by then :hugs:

Sounds like the start of things.

Wish you all the luck in the world :)

i honestly do not think ull make it to sat :) x

everything crossed (apart from legs!) that little noa will come soon!!

so many babies being born i can't keep track!! lol. good luck hunni i can't wait to see what noa looks like! xxx

It's wierd to think like you guys are all having your babies, and in a week there will be a fresh batch of tri 3ers, so can't believe how quick it's going!! I'm gonna be asking you loads of questions in "ask a mum" section lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back