i think

it all stopped :( fgs, i can see this happening every day for the next 4 weeks and they'll have to induce me!! text daddy last night sayin i think somethin might be happenin...no reply!

:hug::hug: oh alice :hug: xxx hopefully something will happen today - go for a long walk and have hot curry :hug: xxx

i'm hoping the excitement of finding out what team lisa's on will do it :rofl: think i'm gona go for a long walk this aft, make a steaming hot curry for tea, pineapple for pudding and see what that does! i'll probs just be on the loo for hours :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: well if the excitement of lisa scan helps i think she should find out found us all ;) :lol:

Ah no, it keeps sounding so promising but then stopping :hug: xx

Hope things happen for you soon! I've been the same tonight. Lot's of painful tightenings. Going to try and get some kip though xx

ooo this really could be it for you!! i'm starting to want to not have the baby yet! i seriously cant remember what its like not to be pregnant and am going to miss it so much :( never thought i'd hear myself say that!!

I know what you mean. This will be my last baby as far as plans go so my last pregnancy.

Can't wait to hold my baby though :dance:

Went to hospital last night, was contracting every 4 minutes! :shock: They then started getting further apart so I asked to come home to get some rest, then they stopped :wall2: Gutted

Oh Krystal what a bleedin' tease! You must have been gutted! At least your body is getting ready :)

oh god krystal how frustrating!! thats wha ti was like the other night, its horrible when they just stop!! all a step in the right direction tho!!

C'mon babies, just noticed you're overdue Krystal :(

:shakehead: I know!! And not happy about it either. In a lot of pain a lot of the time. Woke up this morning at 5am with pains coming every 12 minutes for a good 3 hours then they just stopped. I'm fed up LOL. I think I could handle going overdue but to have stop start contractions is just mean. This baby is grounded until it's 18!

:rofl: i'm getting on off contractions all the time and its so so shit!! and katie wont sit still for more than a second so i'm chasing her everywhere. god i cant wait for her to come!!

Good luck both of you! Hope something happens and keeps happening soon xx

Just to let you know Oliver was born on Tuesday. I arrived at hospital at 17:30 and he was born at 17:53! Very quick. He's a little boob monster too so don't get chance for the computer much these days. Anyway I wanted to let you know and wish you all the best for your Lo's arrival me,mygirls&i xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back