• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Maybe Im being a bit too sensitive.

jazzmum2be

Reaction score
My aunty+her husband, uncle+his wife and also my 22 year old cousin with his baby have just come to my my nans for sunday dinner. They all walked in the door, didnt even say Hi to me. I though they might talk to me later but we had tea and still nothing. It really got to me, so i came up to my room after tea and had a a good cry about it. They normally talk to me, atleast say hi anyway but nothing and it made me feel really out of place and like I shouldnt be there.
Sorry just needed a moan really =/

thats quite strange its not nice to ignore especially family, u think u can ask them if you have done something to upset them to see why they were like this..bet you going out of your mind thinking bout it, so best to ask at least it put your mind at rest.

Aww :hug: :hug: thats not nice.
I would be asking them whats up hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thats just plain rude!!!! If they are going to be like that then just let them hun, they sound like they have no manners to not even say hi to you. I wouldnt worry about it! :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Thanks guys :)
Yeah my mums gonan have a word with my nan about it cause I got myself ina rigth state over it.
Hopefully on christmas day when were all together again it will be sorted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back