Maybe a mum to be!

Della Mack

Reaction score
Hey hey ladies!

Well heres the story so far. Ive taken 3 home pregnacy tests alltogether and 2 have come back positive. The two that were positive I took at two diffrent times in the day. One in the morning and one in the afternoon. They were the First response ones, both show two nice pink lines!! But I took on that afternoon (because I just couldn't belive it) and it said negative :( That one was a clear blue digital.

So Ive decided to leave it a few days and test again. I have light cramping like I'm on the blob but no bleeding. I'm about 2 weeks over my due on date. But honestly I never pay any attention to all of this because we arn't tryig.

What do you guys think?

oh and My names Della and I'm 23, I live with my partner and we have been tgether for 7 years.

Thanks for reading sorry about the spelling belive it or not i'm a teacher!

Hiya Della!

I'm pretty new to the forum myself, so not sure what to suggest! Although, from what I have read on the forum and in general - you don't tend to get a false positive result. It might be worth going to your GP for a blood test just to confirm.

sazza x

i might pop up there today and see if i can get an appointment.

XX wish me luck XX

edit ** I have an appointment on thursday **

The woman on the phone asked if ive talen any home pregnancy test and i told her the whole story and she said that it looks like I am.... But I'm not going to celebrate until its confirmed!

just took another with todays first pee...... its a positive!

for some reason I keep thinking its all in my head? I look at the results and it tells me "pregnant" and I'm like mmmmm there must be something wrong with it?!

Silly Della!

My neighbour is a mid wife so i pooped over and asked her a few questions and she had a test kit with her, its the one they use at my docs so we did it and it came up positive, I still didn't belive it!!

I'm so excited and scared and i don't know what else! Got an appointment to see the doc on thursday forst thing. After I booked it he rang me about 3 and said congrats and that we will be plannig some appointments and things.

It all seems so unreal and I can't tell anyone! (apart form my mum becasue shes ace and the OH because hes the OH)

I think I would be exactly the same Della, and I reckon I would struggle with not being able to tell anyone! It's a really exciting time :) x x

Just been to the doctors!!!

I am most wonderfully pregnant!

He told me all sorts of new things as well as my due date!!!!!

4th October!!!! :)

Yay!

Aww! You sound so happy and excited! Very pleased for you. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back