May I join you??

Sarah W Baby Belly

Reaction score
Got my BFP today!

Can't believe it.

I have been through this bit before so if I can be any help then ask!

Still can't believe it!

Congrats! I know when I saw the line I couldn't believe it - a further three tests to confirm they were accurate and DH and I were totally ecstatic!!! All new to this though so gotta "keep mum" so to speak. Do you have any tips for "essential" clothing as I don't want to go OTT on maternity wear?

Hi Mummy Culley!

I went mad last time and bought way too much stuff!

I am going a bit different this time and have decided to stay in my normal trousers etc for longer and I have got a belly band. A stretchy piece of material, you can get from most maternity retailers and they hold up your trousers with the button undone.

I am feeling bloated already so might be wearing it quite soon!

Also recommend a good black viscose top. My one that I kept from blooming marvellous i intend to wear again. They have gone out of business now but jojo maman bebe still make a similar thing. It makes me feel feminine and sexy when I feel anything but!

Welcome :wave: and congrats! :pompom: Thanks for the belly band tip, sounds great!

xxxx

Congratulations! And Welcome!! <3

Welcome back and congratulations xx :yay:

Thanks for the tip... How does the belly band work without sounding daft! My friend swears by leggins but as they never flattered me before pregnancy I doubt they will now lol!I have an odd shape (my friend refers to my figure as lightbulb!) and struggle to find things that don't show a massive set of hips!! The band thing sounds intriguing though if I can get to wear with work and casual trousers...

The belly band is just a stretchy piece of material that you step into and pull up so it covers the top of your trousers to keep them up. Only you need to know that you can't do the button up!

It looks like a long top under your other tops.

If you go to Next.co.uk and type in bump band into the search bit you can see a picture of it!

Hiya, welcome to the forum, here's to a happy and healthy 9 months x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back