Hello can I join you??????????

CazH

Reaction score
Got a BFP today cannot believe it, First one I have ever seen and its such a good feeling!!!!!!!!! At last i can join my old friends from TTC felt left behind for a while!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hiya feels wierd to be on here now so used to being on ttc got the biggest smile on my face dont know how i'm gonna keep it a secret for the next 2 mths? :lol:

heh heh know what you mean....we ended up spilling our guts really early with my first baby and starting to tell a couple of people now cos its sooooooo difficult to keep quiet :oops:

:dance: :dance: :dance: "CONGRATULATIONS" :dance: :dance: :dance: :hug: :hug: XX

welcome to tri one, i only found out just over a weeka ago and i have told most people apart from my mum and dad, heres to a happy and healthy 9 months :hug: :hug:

hi caz!
i replied to your other post too!
congratualtions (again!)
im so so so pleased for you!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer:

Congratulations and of course you can join us. :wave:

He he ...

I am bursting to tell people like you but we have decided that we will wait till 12/13 week scan until we know all is ok - although not sure i will be able to keep it secret till then!!!

Also thinking up scams as to why not drinking!!went to a wedding yeterday and was painful to be scheming the whole time so no one guessed but oh got v drunk!!!

he he makes it more real somehow - but not sure will manage 12 weeks without telling my mum!!

how are you feeling?

Sunny x

Sunflower i'm feeling totally normal, no symptons at all. Though was goibg throw earlier in car like car sickness had to close my eyes but i think it was my imagination to be honest. I was looking out for sore boobs, nausea or funny taste in mouth but NOTHING. Thats why was sure not preggo but test s told me otherwise!!

I have had a few symptons....

achy cramps
my BBs have started to ache today
I have been sleeping for england!! just dont stop
and have tasted meta in mouth

no nausea yet thx god!!

Is this your first one? how long have you been trying?

This is my first ( well i had a mc in march so technically it isnt first time!) been trying for about three months this time!!

Did you go to the docs yet? have you told anyone yet?

Sunnyx

Hey cazh,
Thats brillant news, you must be so happy!
I look forward to going through my pregnancy with all of you!!!!

hya congrats hun there are a few here from ttc that i know too like a big happy family already :D :hug: xx

I feel at home with all the other ttc's coming over too, babydust must be in the air!!!! Thanks everyone for congrats going to doc wed to see what happens next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back