*****May 2016 Mummies*****

Awww that sounds lovely.

No really cannot wait, can then make it "official" and start buying!!! So excited! x

How are you feeling now? Yes I know I can't wait to make it official, I thought about telling people now but hubby wants me to wait until nhs scan is done. Keep wishing the days away!

That sounds fab Lou :)
It's so mad to think that we're all thinking about announcing properly (if we haven't already!). It doesn't seem five minutes since we're all getting our bfp's. It's going so quick! Xx

I know it does if you think of it like that! I still can't wait for tri 2 though! X

Hi everyone, I am due 21st May 2016! Looking forward
To this exciting journey ahead ☺️ X

How are you feeling now? Yes I know I can't wait to make it official, I thought about telling people now but hubby wants me to wait until nhs scan is done. Keep wishing the days away!

Im feeling quite good at the moment thanks. Nausea seems to have died down now and I can drink tea again :dance: missed my morning cuppa!

How have you been feeling?

Girls it reads like the light at the end of the tunnel! Haha! We're all getting better and coming out of the tri 1 fog!!!

Congrats Nats84!

Glad scan was all good Lou.

Good luck with scans everyone :) xxx

Girls it reads like the light at the end of the tunnel! Haha! We're all getting better and coming out of the tri 1 fog!!!

Soooo nice to be so close to tri 2! Although I do keep posting in there thinking its tri 1 lol (I'm on tapatalk so the threads appear next to each other!)

Tri 1 has been fairly kind to me this time round, I hope that doesn't mean the rest of the pregnancy is going to be rough....

I can't wait to finally get a proper due date later today. I'll let you know so you can update it in tri 2 :) xxx

Back from our scan!!!

Been put forward 3 days so now 12+4 and due 19th May :) I'll be over in tri 2 officially from Thursday!

Booked our 20wk scan for 23rd December, will be a nice early Christmas treat!

Baby was a wriggler and started the scan upside down and on their tummy! He/she flipped over into the right position so the lady could do all the measurements, everything looks perfect :) xx

025b67d253d9155168aac0de425c2ec3.jpg

Lovely scan pic jenni! Fab you are 3 days ahead too! Off to tri 2 for u this week :) I can't wait to get there..

I think my sickness is gradually getting less, still look 6 months pregnant and sometimes the bloating is soooo uncomfortable! My ticker says 11 weeks today! I know I am not but its lovely to see! Hoping baby has a growth spurt so when it's my 12 week scan I am actually 12 weeks and not 11 weeks and 5 days!

Welcome nat x
Lou xx

I can't wait :) it's starting to feel so real now. As well as the fact that I feel huge already! Not sure how long my work uniform is going to hold out this time lol.

I was so surprised to be put forward. Our first two scans gave the same date so thought it would stay the same.

Glad to hear the sickness is easing off :) Do we think the tri 2 'glow' is going to hit us all soon?!

Xxx

I can't wait :) it's starting to feel so real now. As well as the fact that I feel huge already! Not sure how long my work uniform is going to hold out this time lol.

I was so surprised to be put forward. Our first two scans gave the same date so thought it would stay the same.

Glad to hear the sickness is easing off :) Do we think the tri 2 'glow' is going to hit us all soon?!

Xxx

I do hope so Jenni!! Although I see my friend last week who said I looked glowing, tbh I dont think I look any different to normal so shall take it as a compliment! At least she didnt say I looked rough!!

Haha I never really understand the whole 'glow' thing tbh.
My mother in law said she knew I was pregnant before we told her (at around 7 weeks!), because I had 'that look about me'. Not sure what she meant by that, and didn't really want to ask lol xx

It's gone a bit quiet in here, I don't think there's many of us left to move over to tri 2 now is there?
I'm moving over officially today, 13 weeks :-D it's going so quickly!! Xxx

Had my scan yesterday, all good. See baby kicking its legs and stretching, was amazing. How do I upload a pic? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back