• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Matt just hit a car.

Suzie and Faith

Reaction score
:(
I'm shaking so much. He skidded on black ice, luckily he was going slowly and him and my brother (who was in the car with him) are fine. And they can't see any damage on the other car but I'm so sad about my car.

Bubbles is so precious to me. She is dented and has a light broken :(

We can't afford to get her fixed, and if the other car is damaged then we can't afford to claim on the insurance.

Oh no!!! Glad they are both safe.

Can you not claim on the insurance???

Scary..at least they are safe though thats the main thing! black ice is so dangerous!

If I claim i'll lose my no claims - and my insurance is expensive even with it!

It's ok as the car was a big 4x4 and there seems to be no damage. Matt called the police who took all the details and will only contact us if someone calls them to report damage or something.

My poor car :(
She's going to need some work.
We really don't have any spare money.Well we do but it is for the moving company.

oh god no :( glad they are ok, sorry about the car

Awwww hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Maybe it wont be as much to fix as you are thinking?

Try and see the positive that they are ok which is the most imortant thing :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh hunni :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Im so glad they are both ok. That really is the main thing. Bubble will get sorted eventually

oh suzie!!! i hope you are both feeling a bit better today :hug: what a fright :( :hug:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back