Maternity Suits and Work wear

SuziQ

Reaction score
Hi,

Has anyone found any good shops/sites for smart work clothes. I wear suits all week.... and am a bit scuppered seeing as I can't even find any smart trousers, let alone suits for the time being...

I guess its not really worth buying Suit Jackets tho?

x

new look do some good matenrity trousers and h&m do some good shirts.
not sure about the jackets though... don't think it would be worth it to be honest because there more expensive than everything else aren't they?
plus its not like you can wear it afterwards lol

I dunno... the amount that i'm eating I think I'll be wearing my maternity clothes for a good year after!! :rotfl:

I'm finding it a nightmare to keep trousers washed!! I only have 2 pairs of trousers suitable for work (both Mothercare) and so I have to find different combinations with 2 pairs of trousers and about 5 tops! :rotfl:

I will have a look for two or three decent pairs of (maternity) trousers and same colour tops in a larger size (rather than maternity ...toooo expensive) I'll just wear a contrasting jacket then which obviously won't get buttoned up!!

I'm Hoping a couple of dresses I have will last me a good few weeks yet. I really don't want to spend a fortune as there will definitely be no more babies after this one!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back