maternity pillow question

jojo_2012

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a good maternity sleeping pillow that will stop me ending up sleeping on my tummy as I somehow still am. But that will convert nicely into a breastfeeding pillow after baby is born. Don't want to waste my money on 2 things?

Thanks

I bought one for about £30 from mothercare but my mum said she saw the exact same thing in lidl for just £9? Mines one of those big long ones and is sooo comfy!!

Seriously go and have a look at local Market stalls. You pay a fortune in shops or online for long bolsters or v pillows etc. Normally you can get the same thing much cheaper. Saying that I was having trouble supporting my bump and bought a pregnancy wedge support pillow. It's memory foam and really helps me get comfy at night. £10 off Amazon.

Hmm Romford market is open tomorrow and they have a Lidl. Are either of these good for breast feeding is what I want to know?

V or c shape pillows seem to be popular for BF. The wedge I was going in about really is just for bump support but it really works for me and keeps me off my front.

There's one on Jojo mama bebe that converts into a cushion/nest for LO - but its not cheap -about £50 i think.

xxx

I got the dream genii one from mothercare. Bloody expensive but good.

I bought mine at a baby sale. It's long but bendy. So at night I thread it through my legs. It helps support my back, bump and eases hip and knee pain! It can then be wrapped around my waist for breast feeding when baby arrives. £7.50 it cost me and it's been best thing ever!xx

I also got the dream genii one - did a google search and got it for £36 - although my bump isn't big yet, its definately helped me!
xx

I got one of the ones from lidl that was £9 it's the long one. This was last year like but I know they still do them in the ones by me, might be worth a look! It was a godsend for me cos I couldn't sleep until I got that. I didn't breast feed though so I don't know if it would work for that but you can bend them round easy enough :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back