Maternity leave??

well once baby is born apple you get child benefit and child tax credits based on the money you have comeing in then so will be based on your mat pay and your OH's money.

I'm due to start my maternity leave on 6th feb! (34 weeks) on maternity allowance, I'm struggling lots tho with my SPD and job is quite demanding as I work as a nursery nurse so lots of bending and on feet all day, but luckily I work as bank staff so can pick and choose when I work. Luckily Oh has a decent wage but everything's happening all in one year, baby! Mortgage! Wedding! Renervating whole house! So any extra help we get when babies here will deffo go a long way!!
All forms have been sent off processed and back now, so been told we get £66.30 a week, based on average earnings- very little as you can see!! But they have said when I want to start maternity leave al I do is cal them up the day I want to start and it's started, give or take a couple of days but that following month the money will be in my bank! But having 9 months off and back to work as will need the cash, also I'm doing keeping in touch days at work.. Is anyone else?? Get full pay and not taxed as well as maternity allowance which is good!! Get 10 and can do them when I like :)

Thanks Bev will look into it somewhere. Ive got to do keep in touch days, I can do up to ten as well and then when I go back to work I get a lump sum for those days. I like it. ha

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back