maternity jeans

neeko_1

Reaction score
:x i just want pair of good maternity jeans, that are not boot cut but straight cut kind of like skinny jeans but not tight??

does any one know??

H & M!

I got some like that £34.99 and worth every penny cos I feel like me when I wear them!!

i got mine when preg with my 1st from next or mothercare, around £35 but well worth it, so comfortable

I think TopShop do some, they have about three different styles and I'm sure one was a straight jean type and they're around £40.

I wish i could find some that fit properly :(
All mine fall down regardless of the size.

try dungarees flame! i had some and they were great! mind you i hardly wore them as it was so hot last summer i wore cotton trousers mostly.

Flame said:
I wish i could find some that fit properly :(
All mine fall down regardless of the size.

that's what mine do

Oh good, i'm glad its not just me. My oh keeps calling me Emo because of it.

I have always wanted some dungarees but i think i will look a bit silly in them :?

Well I've always loved dungarees but never been able to wear them because I looked pregnant in them... so now I have an excuse! :D

I had a really nice pair when I was pregnant the first time but I sold them and the rest of my maternity clothes a few years back. Doh! :wall:

I WANT DUNGAREES!!!!

havent seen any here though. not that i have the money :(

Mothercare near me had them a few weeks back. Do you have one near you? :)

I bought 3 pairs of jeans from Choice (Next outlet). One pair were only £6 and the others were £8 and £12. Bargain... BUT... even the smallest pair still fall down after a days wear! :doh:

well i'm going to the west end... so i'll have a pop in the shops and :pray: i see a pair that are right

thanks for you help ladies :hug:

*glow* said:
H & M!

I got some like that £34.99 and worth every penny cos I feel like me when I wear them!!

I'd agree with that 100% H&M ones are the best I've tried!

I wear extra long jeans (34" or more) as i have long legs and have tried everywhere to get a pair of maternity jeans with no success. The only place i know i will be able to get some is Topshop but i don't fancy paying £40.

So....last week i got a 'Belly Belt' off ebay which you use to extend the waistband of your jeans. It comes with 3 different lengths of elastic with a button on one end and a hole on the other that you attach to your jeans. You also get a piece of black, white and denim material that you attach to the elastic to hide you pants as you get bigger and have to have your zip undone.

I am using the smallest piece of elastic at the minute and its given me an extra inch on the waist and stopped my jeans digging in. It also means i can wear my favourite jens and will have a bit of choice throughout my pegnancy.

Gem xx

well i finally got a pair :dance: in dorothy Perkins

£25 and theit perfect thank god for that

I am the same as you Gem - My inside leg is 35inches! I decided I would get enought wear out of the jeans to justify it so ordered myself some from topshop. They are 34in leg but seem long enough. Are quite low cut though so will have to be careful not to show my bum/ pants off when I sit down (always an classy, attractive look! :D )

Am really pleased with them and I think they were worth the money. I ordered them yesterday afternoon and they arrived this morning!

More than I can say for the maternity trousers I got form long tall sally - OMG - they come up to my ears (well - boobs anyway!) and will not fit me for about 2 months yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back