Maternity jeans

Nurse 26

Reaction score
hey ladies

Read loads of threads on here about finding maternity wear being a nightmare and it sure is.

My normal clothes still fit me but my jeans are too tight around my bump now, so been living in legging but really need to get some jeans now for this chilly weather.

I really need petite length leg as i'm only small but only found 1 pair in next that dont really like the look of but going to order and see what they are like, really would like some skinny jeans to wear in this cold weather with my boots.

Anyone know where i can get some??

been round the shops but theres nothing in short leg, also i need a small size 6/8.

Thanks ladies! xxx

Peacocks comes up short in the leg, I have groovy ankle swingers if I don't tuck them in to my fluffy boots lol xxxxxxxxx

Thanks hun, ive seen peacocks mentioned a few times, dont have one near me but had a look online and all they have is a pair of over bump skinny jeans in a size 10 so not much use to me :( i honestly never thought finding jeans would be so hard :( i miss wearing my jeans. xx

i had my two pairs at topshop online! really comfy too compared to my next and dorothy perkins ones
im 5'3 and usually have short leg but the 30'' leg they do are fine! be worth a try :) xxxxx

Last edited:
I bought next maternity jeans in boyfriend fit and I have to say they are the most comfortable pair of jeans I've ever had! They do them in different lengths, I ordered them online and they arrived the next day. Xx

Dorothy Perkins do petite maternity wear too - Im 5ft2 and I buy mainly from Next, Dorothy Perkins and Topshop xxx

I was going to say DP too... I've just received 3 pairs of jeans from them this week. They are pretty good! Xxx

I got a pair from Mothercare. I'm only 5ft tall and usually have a short leg in bottoms unless its skinny fit then I can get away with regular. The jeans from Mothercare are a bit bigger then skinny jeans would be, but in regular length and they fit me perfect. Not sure if this helps

:good:

Last edited:
i have the opposite problem nurse, finding mat pants/jeans in a size 22 with a 34 in leg isnt easy. and all the pants i find in a 22 have huge asses in them, my tum always stuck out a bit but my bum isnt big enough to fill the pants lol
my legs will just have to get cold i think

Thank olive :) i ordered a couple of pairs from next today but they dont have the skinny ones in short leg :( the search continues....

I bought the next skinnies and they itch soooo much that i have had to get other ones!! Might just be me as im very sensitive but I couldnt bear wearing em in the end!!
xxxx

I got mine from newlook, they had various styles and leg lengths (im only a 29/30 leg myself) and think they only cost £16 xx

I don't know how you all manage to find anything, I wear a 12 and normal leg length, and I can find anything! Online stuff is too expensive :-(

After searching high and low i finally had a great result in Next and GAP. GAP have some lovely trousers and jeans. I can find skinnies anywhere but i had trouble finding normal straight/bootleg jeans/trousers that fit properly.

Happy shopping xx

I have mine from New Look and they are soooo good. I did get a pair from ASOS, but sent them back as they have the side elastic which you put a button through, but they kept digging in to my side, and left a mark so now make sure I get ones with a band.

It's a nightmare to find the perfect maternity jeans, they say the ones at Crave Maternity are just wonderful, look at these skinny ones, I really liked them http://www.cravematernity.co.uk/products/Indigo-Skinny-Jean.html they might not be the cheapest but when you're pregnant nothing is more important than comfort!

Hope it helps :) let me know if you find something else so I can have more options too please!

I got a pair from h&m last year they were the best skinny maternity jeans I could find so comfy!!

Thank you for all the advice ladies! you are all great :) i got my first pair from next yesterday and they fit perfectly :) delighted with them they are so comfy, going to look at the other threads you have posted as one pair wont last me :)

still not found any skinny ones that are short length yet though. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back