• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Maternity jeans - great confidence boost on fat days!!

beanster

Reaction score
Have been feeling very down recently with the weight gain issue. I know that baby needs weight gain to be healthy but also that you are not supposed to put on much in the first trimester. I was quite a low weight before getting my BFP due to a very difficult and stress filled year that caused a complete loss of appetite. I have been trying hard to eat properly since i found out and my DH reassures me all the time that i am not eating too much but i have put on about half a stone already and feel really fat and frumpy. None of my trousers fit properly anymore and it's really uncomfortable. Went shopping at the weekend and thought that i would get some jeans in a bigger size. Tried on the 12 and the 14 and they were both too big in some places and too tight in others. Went to new look and tried on maternity jeans and could still get into the size 10 - :dance:. Feel fantastic as they make me look normal and hide it from prying eyes at the moment but it's also really nice to have a little secrect when i'm wearing them cos no-one can see the expandable elastic!!!!!
Has anyone else bought any maternity clothes yet?

no but i hae been looking as i hae got a wedding to attend in september. perhaps the half stone you hae put on is the weight you lost through stress so i wouldnt be to upset x

i purchased some from ebay :) lol some work trousers from newlook, but im normally a 14, so decided to get a 16 and there mahoosive!! so i will be waiting until sorta august time i think b4 they fit me, but gona have to invest in some in my size cos my normal work trousers are killing me, and my boss is horrible and wont let me dress down (i dont really dress that smart for work, but black trousers and shirt / smart t.shirt are essential :-(

infact, might go after my scan 2mo, then i know there is someone in there lol :)

good luck!!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back