maternity clothes

rosey

Reaction score
its seems that the shops are really limited and that everything is online or just really dreary!
i have found some nice clothes on asks but they only go up to a size 16 which is rubbish and plays to a small market, i have some ordered so hopefully they will be alright.
I would rather try clothes on instore in case i don't like them.
Has anyone else found anywhere decent for clothes that does not cost a fortune?
the problem seems to be trousers for me, long length...

asda is quite good if you can find one near you with maternity. new look is my other fav xx

I bought some basic tops from ASDA to wear around the house, and everything else from ASOS (on sale, I refuse to spend a lot of money on maternity clothes). Mainly from Mamalicious @ ASOS, which is a dreadful name, but the clothes fit very nicely.

I was just about to post this today! The shops are atrocious. I got myself right down in the dumps today looking for stuff.

Did a thread on this a while ago. Today I had a brilliant find...GAP! They do lots of good quality trousers. Go and have a look they are brilliant and believe me I've looked everywhere xx

I got some nice things from H and M today they were an absolute bargain i got a maternity shirt reduced from £15 to £3 and they had loads of nice maternity trousers too but didn't wanna push my luck with my hubby as he was giving me that I really have had enough with girly clothes shopping face (bless him he never says anything) I've had a few nice things from there over the past few weeks so may be worth a look......happy shopping !

I've been looking today! I'm quite large anyway (size 18) and so finding clothes to fit me in maternity ranges is a nightmare! I'm going to try the next directory I think. Xxx

I ordered maternity jeans from gap (not where I'd normally shop) and they are a good fit, plus they come in different leg lengths. I felt 100% better once I had clothes that actually fit me. x

I'm really struggling to find clothes all shops round my area have got rid of maternity section or just gone online & it's really limited. I'm really tall so need tall trousers and had to order some on eBay, there gonna b ok for when I'm really big but can't find abything for now:/

On someone's recommendation on here o went in peacocks and got myself a pair of mat jeans (sort of boy style of you know what I mean) and a pair of tracksuit type bottoms for lounging in. Have to say jeans are really comfy and think they were around £20 ish.

Have also had some tops from
Next directory that were £16 for 2 good for work and home

But yes in shops ranges are poor. I'm after some cargo type trousers ad a change to jeans but haven't seen any xc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back