• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where's good for maternity clothes?!

H&M have a sale on their website now with some half priced maternity stuff I bought something full price I store on Sunday only to find it 50% off online the following day :wall:
Xx

H&M were good for me, but I grew out of them to quick so I ain't even going to bother with maternity wear this time, Im just going to go primark and buy bigger sizes x

Asos and Topshop are best for dressy, and I have matalan leggings that are really comfy for every day, I'm still in normal tops so far just buying bigger and empire line.:)

Xx

Dorothy Perkins and H&M and Topshop seem tO have the most fashionable maternity stuff.

Thanks so much everyone!!

I have looked at all the websites you've suggested and seen a few things....I love mamas and paps but it's a smidgen expensive....you know when you look too much and then end up not knowing what you want?! that's what's happened to me!!! I have completely confused myself (although that's not exactly hard, lol!)

I went to M&S near my work today - it's huge so I thought there'd be a maternity section...I was wrong!

But since my bump is not huge yet, I found a top that shows it off from the unpregnant range of clothes...it's just a black t shirt with frilly short sleeves but it really shows off my bump and was only £15!

Thanks for all your help ladies - now I feel like I can be fab at the party!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back