Maternity Clothes!

l_maclean

Reaction score
Rather pointless thread really, but I just wanted to share that I bought first lots of maternity clothes today.

I know its a bit early but we're off on a belated honeymoon to the states in 2 weeks time - so managed to pick up a couple of bits in the sale. Was very odd to be shopping in maternity. lol

xxx

I started wearing maternity trousers from 13 weeks! No harm being prepared!

I've been looking in the sales, but haven't found any maternity stuff for me - where did you shop and what bits did you manage to buy?

i got a meaternity swimsuit, apart from that i just bought stretchy pants and a maxi dress and some stretchy / floaty tops.

iv been without jeans since my bfp and finally gave into some maternity jeans from next, their actually not bad!! xx

I got loads of stuff off ebay... including a pair of dorothy perkins jeans which are sooo comfy :)

My normal clothes are getting a bit tight but in the afternoon eve they are killing me :( I just feel a bit silly getting mat clothes yet if it's mainly bloat not bump :wall2:
New look do some lovely items and cheap :) x

I got some crop jeans and skirts in New Look - in their sale. Jeans were only a fiver.

xxx

Next maternity jeans are lovely , but get two pairs and treat yourself, I lasted the whole 9 months in 1 pair to save money, and it was a nightmare to wash dry them!!!

Incase you don't know Peacocks do some nice maternity things too , inc work trousers , mine I got for a wedding and they were only £8!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back