Maternity clothes

shootingstar22

Reaction score
Anyone know where to get cute yet cheap maternity clothes as i cant find any decent clothes online!!

New look is the only place that has some decent stuff so far.

I've got 2 outfits off eBay! Both brand new but for a fiver!! Bargain!!

asos.com have some nice clothes and they have them in the sale too!! Dorothy perkins and debenhams i have got clothes for work and weekend!! Even mothercare have some lovely bits and if your careful some don't actually look like maternity clothes so can be worn after!!

They don't have a website but h&m maternity clothes are really good - i live in their leggings and tops i've bought and all really reasonable!!

Asda...larger stores only tho...I got a lovely top from there for £4 the other day...just about everythin is under a tenner xx

H&M are fab for maternity clothes and they also have some cute baby stuff. I find I need to go up a size or two in there though! Dorothy perkins are good too, matalan are also cheap for mat clothes x

I got alot of mine from H&M, i found there stuff brilliant. I also got a couple of pairs of jeans from DP's.

Dorothy Perkins, Peacocks, New look, Asda, Matalan & Ebay are the places Ive got all my mat clothes from and I love em!! Not many of the actual stores round here do mat clothes but all of those sell them online!

Peacocks had a maternity range last time i was there. Next have one too, i got some fab jeans there yesterday.

Asos.com have lovely stuff :)

agreed :) I have bought some fab tops and dresses from there

I wasn't able to find anything I liked on the high street so have bought from ASOS and Isabella Oliver (which wasn't cheap at all but their clothes are lovely so thought I would treat myself)

I went into Next and treated myself to a pair of Mat jeans , boot leg, really dark indigo blue, low rise, with only two stretcy pockets, nothing else , they did cost £20 but I will be washing and wearing the whole time.

They are so fantastic and they make me look thinner and hotter in the legs as they are tighter there than my other old jeans , I really think I am wearing the wrong size all along, and doing myself no favors !

I went into Next and treated myself to a pair of Mat jeans , boot leg, really dark indigo blue, low rise, with only two stretcy pockets, nothing else , they did cost £20 but I will be washing and wearing the whole time.

They are so fantastic and they make me look thinner and hotter in the legs as they are tighter there than my other old jeans , I really think I am wearing the wrong size all along, and doing myself no favors !

They sound the like the ones I got on Saturday! I love them. Am thinking of getting another pair so I can wear them all the time, lol.

Next here I come!!

I was thinking this morning I really need to get some. I'm wearing a top today that I know I will not be wearing again for a long time!!

im with JJ mum .... i went to Next and got 2 pairs of maternity jeans and 1 pair of maternity troushers and there lovely. Ok so there not the cheapest (about £20 a pair and the troushers were about £30 i think) but the quality is good and they fit lovely.

You know what, I was thinking if these Next jeans do go all the way through pregnancy as they say they will, that is £20.00 well spent.

They sound the like the ones I got on Saturday! I love them. Am thinking of getting another pair so I can wear them all the time, lol.

I think i have these too!!! But mine are ones that can be rolled up to 3/4 lengths. I got mine from a next outlet place and only cost me £12.50!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back