• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

maternity acupressure

sheena287

Reaction score
hi all! just wondering if anyone has heard of or tried this either to naturally induce their labour or as pain relief during labour? ive heard about it but dont have a clue how it works or what you do?? ive tried googling it but you seem to have to pay for e books to be able to learn about how to do it! any advice or help appreciated. thanks xx

Hi, i've never had it done but i've heard of it and wanted it done with my last pregnancy. There are sites that show you a few points for labour but tbh i would go and see a professional accupucturist(sp?). I know that not everyone responds to acupuncture so i would prob be worth going to try it to see if it would be suited to you xx

This was offeed at my hospital Huddrsfield Royal Infirmary as a natural way to bring on labour, one of the midwives was qualified but I didnt need to use her in the end.

I went into labour after a reflexology session that I had to try and naturaly bring on my labour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back