Mat Leave.

NIE

Reaction score
Hi there :wave:

I was wondering when you are planning to start Mat Leave.

Am I right in thinking that you can start as early as 11 weeks before due date? I am thinking of going as early as possible as I will be busy planning for baby's arrival, wedding anniversary and christmas.

What are you all going to do and how long do you want to take off. xxx

I'm a teacher so I will probably be finishing around half term in October which gives me about a month! I'd love to be a kept woman though and finish now! lol! Although I have 5 weeks left of school then it's the summer hols so 6 weeks off.

i want to finish near to the time as i cn asi had to finish 3 months early with josh

I want to take it as late as possible so i can spend more time with baby

im leaving at 29 weeks, as early as possible cos im worn out already and also got wedding to plan! dont think i'll be going back to work after anyway so it doesnt really matter

im off as from fathers day :)

not due back till march 08 or additional leave june 08 lol rather a ,long time to have off :O

i dont have to take all that time off if i dont want too lol see how i go but i need a job with more hrs as i will be returning to 15hrs i think. different shifts to what i have been working.wont think about that till nearer the time :) :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back