Well well well glad I spoke to HR

Lilelephant

Reaction score
So my manager has been telling me if I am off sick my mat leave automatically starts 11 weeks before due date! So I have struggled back to work and really not done my self any favours! I ran and left a msg with HR asking about my ANnual leave if I am off sick and she said that my mat leave will start 4 weeks before due date if I am signed off! Well that means my mat leave will start later than if I am working and i will still have my 20 days annual leave! So gonna try work again Friday and mon and if I can't manage that's it a j know I wont be going back so early

I thought it was 4 weeks as well, you can start mat leave 11 weeks before due date x

Yeh I think she got confused! Phew am so relieved as pelvis is so bad

go on direct gov. you put your due date in and it tells you all the dates that you need!

That's brill news :) all this maternity leave stuff is so confusing!!! Why cant they just make it simple for us!!

I got a whole schedule printed out from Direct Gov, all based on my due date - it's really handy. I'd print one for yourself and one for your Manager if I were you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back