massage

trixipaws

Reaction score
i'd love to book a back massage, but obviously i cant lie on my front any more. i remember a lady at work saying she'd been to some place where they had beds with holes cut into them to pop ur belly into! but she's off on maternity leave now so i cant ask her more about it. does anyone kno which places cater for pg ladies like that?

My midwife asked me to lay on my front yesterday to do my injection, i thought it was very strange as surely she would know i cant lay on my front :?

I want to get a massage but the only place i know that does mothers to be massages are about an hour and a half drive away so to far away.

Sorry that didnt really help did it :?

Apart from positioning, you have to make sure that they are trained in PG massage. They can either use a table with the cut out or they can do it with you on your side. They have to avoid certain areas when massaging too, something to do with your Chi man!

I would thing that most of the larger spas etc will have someone trained but perhaps they could recommend somewhere too?!

Hi

I was wondering the same out here i would love one, hope you find a place thats not too far for you
Katrina

I went for a massage at a place on Vancouver Island, called the Brentwood Lodge, it was a gorgeous place if you fancy treating yourselves to a night of indulgence before LO arrives!? They did the massage with me lying on my side when I was 5 months. ( We spent Christmas there, it was lovely!)

I'm not sure how close that is to you though?!

I went to champneys in Ashby De La Zouche on Saturday and had a massage, they had me sitting on a nice seat padded with towels, it was really nice!!

You just made me feel really homesick! I used to lived just down the road from the Champneys in Tring!

I had an odd massage at week 30 in South Africa, lying on my back on a massage bed with some kind of big water pillow under me. The woman then massaged my back (while I'm lying on it??). She put her hands between me and the bed and used a lot of oil. It felt a bit weird in the beginning, but I got used to it after a while. It was WONDERFUL...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back