March & April 2022 Due Dates

Summertime

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Anyone due in March or April 2022?? I’ve just got my BFP with predicted due date of 3rd April. I can’t see a thread for March so thought could group them together.

comment below with your due date if want to join the thread xx

March:
30th - LRN

April:
3rd - Summertime
10th - MysticKitten

Last edited:
This is an exciting thread to see, hopefully many more to join you soon! :)

I’m thinking April 10 based on when I conceived. Not confirmed via dr yet! Will be having a scheduled cesarean so that’ll be the official date.

Yay pleased to have company here! How are you both feeling?

@LRN is the sickness any better?? I’ve been lucky my last two pregnancies not to experience it but I know that doesn’t mean I’ll have it this time!

I’m getting quite a lot of cramps and twinges but that’s about it.

I’ve decided I’m going to get an early scan at 8.5 weeks just because I’m too impatient to wait until the 12 week one. My husband thinks it’s a waste of money but I had one with my last pregnancy due to bleeding and it was amazing xx

Yay pleased to have company here! How are you both feeling?

@LRN is the sickness any better?? I’ve been lucky my last two pregnancies not to experience it but I know that doesn’t mean I’ll have it this time!

I’m getting quite a lot of cramps and twinges but that’s about it.

I’ve decided I’m going to get an early scan at 8.5 weeks just because I’m too impatient to wait until the 12 week one. My husband thinks it’s a waste of money but I had one with my last pregnancy due to bleeding and it was amazing xx
So far just sore boobs, some moodiness, and mild on and off nausea. Some pelvic twinges, constipation. I’ve had really light brownish spotting (no major cramps though) and I’ll call my dr tomorrow about it. I’m 6 weeks, I get my first dr appointment on sept 13, at 10 weeks! And they’ll do an ultrasound. Can’t wait! Just 4 more weeks. I’m so impatient, I just want to get to the enjoyable part of pregnancy.

8 weeks today!

I am at the sickness/fatigue stage so been struggling with work, luckily I’m still working from home so can get a short nap here and there.

I’ve got my midwife booking in appointment on Tuesday and then should get my scan date soon after.

I decided against an early scan, only because my husband doesn’t want to come as he thinks it’s waste of money. As it’s our last baby really want us to experience it together.

Had a vivid dream the other night I was having dreams, think I’ve freaked my husband out by telling him about that!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back