• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March 2012

Hotpink

Reaction score
It seems so far away, but so close though why can't it ome sooner grrr I want to try now...

I feel your pain, I only have to wait until Christmas to try but its driving me crazy!! I think about it all the time! Lets hope the time goes really quick for us :)

I totally feel your pain too!!! I'm April 2012 and it will be my first baby!!!! I have such an intense job and so time passes really slowly. I work at a boarding school as a chemistry teacher and a cross country running coach. On the last day of the spring term there is a whole school running competition. I'm going to compete in that and then finishing that race marks when I can start trying for a baby so I will be running really fast!!!!!!!!

I totally feel your pain too!!! I'm April 2012 and it will be my first baby!!!! I have such an intense job and so time passes really slowly. I work at a boarding school as a chemistry teacher and a cross country running coach. On the last day of the spring term there is a whole school running competition. I'm going to compete in that and then finishing that race marks when I can start trying for a baby so I will be running really fast!!!!!!!!
I hope you get your BFP then

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back