• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

mamas and papas pram (carry cot attachmet)

millylillyrose

Reaction score
I thought i'd post this here too, see what you mums do.....
I have the polka dot travell system from mamas and papas that i LOVE

But when puting it all together i noticed that the carry cot part has not harness or straps. I always remeber with my little sister and brother that if we went out they were straped into theirs.
What do you guys have planned if you have a carry cot pram attachment? I dont like the idea that someone could just go pick the baby out of it
Do i buy the straps seperatly, i wouldnt know where to attach them....

Hey hun! I had the Mamas & Papas Ultima with my DD and there was no straps in the carrycot part for her! I was ok with that though as I never went out far! I did remember thinking at first that it was strange and dangerous but she was fine! When the baby gets bigger and sits up then you would have to buy a harness (reins) and attact them to the D rings that are down the sides of the mattress! (well they should be!)

I had a Bebecar carrycot and you could get an attachment to use it in the car for long journeys, and that came with a belt which went around the baby's middle - i just used that when we were out, esp when the cover wasn't on on warm days. Maybe Mamas and papas do something similar?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back