Mamafy!

get the pins out and go to town on some condoms then :lol:

I'd be like that Ronnie Mitchell then :rofl: :oooo: *notes idea* :lol:

Love this thread - get him drunk, fancy underwear on and seduce him I reckon....he ain't gonna say no in the heat of the moment... xxx

Don't you know a woman always gets what she wants in the end!! If you want another then just start the nagging and torture, he will cave in for a quiet life :lol: xx

Love this thread - get him drunk, fancy underwear on and seduce him I reckon....he ain't gonna say no in the heat of the moment... xxx

and then pin the condoms! You know....just in case.

*watch this psycho space* :oooo:

No actually 99% of the time I'm very happy with my lot and think I'm done with the baby phase in my life :D I'm looking forward to getting these 2 lo's to school and go find a (life :lol:) job :D I might start a OU course to get me trained up for something. Ideally a classroom assistant would be the ticket as I'd get holidays when they did :thumbup:

Last edited:
Never say the Mods on Pregnancy Forum don't give their members EXACTLY what they want :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

loving the 'watch this psycho space' bit :rofl:

O........M.........G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mamafy, if Toon told you to jump of a cliff would you do it...eh?!

This is so funny to read after The Announcement! Lol x Toon-so odd numbers are not good? You have 3 so does that mean we should be on look out for number 4?! Lol x

I really think she should Helen :lolly:

Might start a thread.......:eh:

Ha ha!!! Loving this thread now you have made ur announcement xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27