mam self sterilising bottles...

elisesmum

Reaction score
anyone ever used these or going to use these, they are self sterilising meaning i wouldnt need a steriliser and for about 15 quid for 3 bottles thats not bad, anyone know if there any good and worth investing in heard good things about them but still in two minds xx

i just bought the tommee tippee closer to nature ones cos they were so cheap in asda baby event. :)

if they dont suit ill just buy diff when babys here. xxx

I've bought the MAM bottles and microwave steriliser. Not had a chance to use them myself yet but heard some really good things about them xxx

When I had my lo last year, I started with Tommee Tippee ones, but lo had colic and reflux I changed to mam and they were great! Colic improved so stopped the gaviscon the doctor prescribed :) and the self sterilising is great for visiting people. The only problem I've found is if they are not put together properly then they can leak.

I looked at these, they seem to get good reviews! Ended up going and getting the tommy tippy closer to nature as they were on special offer. But still thinking about buying a couple of them as they would be handy for visiting etc...xx

Hi hun, I swapped from Tommee Tippee to Mam bottles and they are fantastic! The TT anti colic ones completely fell apart after a few weeks and one soaked me, the baby, the sofa and my new cushion from Laura Ashley in milk :shock: so I took it outside and stamped on it lol. The Mam are so easy to use and sterilise. Albert has a little mouth (dunno where he got it from I'm sure lol) and the flatter teats suit him perfectly.

My husband has been looking at these for us and was going to get the Phillips Avent ones. Has anyone had these? :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back