MAM Bottles and teats?

Nic'n'Keeley

Reaction score
I need to get Keeley some new bottles and teats and have always liked these bottles...
http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Product.aspx/b ... mam/260347

But i have a few questions ....
to anyone who has used them...
Are they good bottles?
Have they ever leaked?
Are they easy to sterlise? and wil they fit in my avent microwave sterliser?

Thanks in advance :hug:

i got these for Conal his choice they were the ones he drank out of best, but they do leak and we have now changed him to Advent, they are also very expensive and tbh i wouldn't bother at her age we got Willow just slim tommee tippee ones when her advent ones got a bit old and they were fine.

They shouild fit in the advent stralizer though although you need to take bothe the top and the bottem off so you won't fit as many in.

Nuk do nice ones never really got a chance to test the properly though :)

I have these bottles in pink hun :D ,i do like them but they can leak if they are not screwed together quite right. They are a bit of hassle to wash as the bottom unscrews which also has a rubber seal in which also needs to be taken out and washed. As for sterilising i put them back together before i sterilise them and they fit in my tommee tippee steriliser so i am sure they would fit in yours :D xx

I used these and they were good bottles but I got fed up of them because there is quite a few parts to clean on them.

No other probs with them, best bottle i've used but as I said got fed up with all the parts to them so started using avent bottles with mam teats :)

iv got these in pink. and i think there great! they dont leak and are easy to sterilise.
i also use the tommee tippee closer to nature bottles which are great too
:hug:

i got them in blue, very expensive and crap! They look good but to much messing about cleaning and stuff! They do leak i wrote to the company because i were disgusted with them, apparntly when you stick the bottle in hot water to heat the screw part it messes with the pressure, cant remember exactly how they explain it, get some advent bottles :hug:

Rachel said:
I used these and they were good bottles but I got fed up of them because there is quite a few parts to clean on them.

No other probs with them, best bottle i've used but as I said got fed up with all the parts to them so started using avent bottles with mam teats :)

Same here. Mines leaked and were fiddly. Once I didnt need them for colic i kept the teats and used them with the avent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back